Here are some injuries we’re tracking Sunday in Week 16 of the 2017 NFL season:
1. Bengals running back Joe Mixon Jerseys is questionable to return against the Lions with an ankle injury. Linebacker Vontaze Burfict Jerseys Jerseys has been downgraded to out with a right shoulder injury. Linebacker Jordan Evans suffered a head injury and has been declared out.
2. Redskins defensive lineman Ziggy Hood Jerseys Jerseys (elbow) has been downgraded to out against the Broncos. Wideout Robert Davis has also been downgraded to out with concussion.
3. Buffalo Bills Jerseys running back Travaris Cadet was carted off the field with an apparent injury during the first half vs. the Patriots.
4. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys left tackle Tyron Smith Jerseys Jerseys, who’s been battling back and knee injuries, will play against the Seattle Seahawks Jerseys, NFL Network’s Jane Slater reported via sources. Cornerback Orlando Scandrick Jerseys Jerseys (back) is expected to be out.
5. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys running back Kerwynn Williams Jerseys, dealing with quadricep and rib injuries, is expected to play versus the New York Giants Jerseys.